Living gratefully matters because no one is guaranteed tomorrow. It makes you appreciate what you have and to focus on the present.

1 week ago
  2. sunnypatti

I am called to share light and love when I live gratefully – which is every day!

1 week ago
  3. Rabbit

This question reminds me of the philosophy that even in the darkest night a candle glows. Gratefulness is trying to find that glowing candle. It matters because it is a change in perspective that might bring peace and quiet and make room for healing, new ideas, or solutions.

1 week ago
    1. Barb C

Rabbit, your comment reminds me of a favorite quotation attributed to the Buddha: “Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” The same can be said of gratefulness.

1 week ago

I’m called to become Truth and it matters next that’s why we’re here . To let go of falseness and become Truth. We have to do this while we are alive!

1 week ago
  5. Julian Daal Childers

I am called to share those feelings of gratitude with action towards other beings. Called to attempt to enrich other beings around me. Gratitude gives energy. It matters, I believe, because I live by the motto do what you can and this is how we spread the gratitude.

1 week ago

Spread joy.
    why might it matter?
    living with joy is one of the ultimate life goals.

1 week ago