1. Helly

I am not sure about how I feel about the word ‘random’ in the question. I think the steadiness of intention is the most important part of being kind, and being aware enough to see where you can express that.

1. Barb C

Thank you for this. So true that acting with intention isn’t random. It may seem random to the other when it isn’t on our part.

2. Joseph McCann

I am not sure if I will be interacting with any other inhabitants of the planet today as I will be baling hay. If I do end up going to town and the opportunity presents itself, I will be kind as I always am to my fellow man. Grateful that I have some hay to bale to feed the animals this winter.

Absolutely! When the right moment presents itself I will make it happen!

Nice EJP!

Of course, but whatever it is I trust that it will present itself when the time comes. (I am not a fan of the approach some people have of running about to see how many acts of kindness they can deliver in a day’s time. In my view, that more about their needs being met than it is the receiver’s.)

Love this! Of course I can commit a random act of kindness today. I won’t know what it will be till I do it:)

I’m pretty sure I can, but since it’s going to be random and it’s currently only pushing 4:30am my time, I have no idea what it might be! Have a good day, everyone 🙂

Haha! I had the same thought, sunnypatti, as you. It’s a bit early my time too (now 5:15 AM)! We could start calling our friends and ask them, “Hey! Good morning! Got any acts of kindness I can do for you today?” I’m sure they’d be thrilled! 🙂