1. Lee Anne

Breathing in, I arrive. Breathing out, I am home. Breathing seems to be at the core of many reflections today. When we calm ourselves, we help quiet the chaos. Mindful walking and breathing is an excellent practice with a bow to Thich Nhat Hanh for teaching this. When we invite the bell to ring or light a candle, the prayer is (Breathing in) Body, speech, and mind in perfect oneness; may my heart go along with the sound of the bell. (Breathing out) May all who listen awaken to forgetfulness and transcend the path of sorrow and anxiety. Namaste.

Pause. Breathe. Focus on the breath and pray.

3. Julian Daal Childers

By reflecting on all of the chaotic moments that I have overcome and re-realize that everyting is always working out for me.

Thanks, Julian – I like that. Now, if only I could remember when I’m angry at someone! 😐

I would cultivate peace with strength and courage, wisdom and knowledge.

stop and breath.
    prayer/meditation

“Remember to breathe, find your center, and be still.” Many years ago, I did a series of trainings on providing disaster relief and developing sudden death protocols, and these were the words of advice from one of our trainers. I’ve used this technique countless times ever since in all sorts of situations. When practiced successfully, it not only calms me, but it calms the room, too, when working with others.

Keep letting go and accept this moment as I I asked for it.

I could perhaps feel the sense of peace by thinking about it when I breathe consciously, by thinking about peace when I see that there is disharmony, asking for peace in prayer, by trying to take a peaceful attitude and then radiate peace. This is for the world.
    For my own live, my heart is at peace. I accept the situatian I am in at the moment.💛