1. Mike

Being a good host to the house guests who are coming today-embracing the opportunity to be together, enjoying each other’s company. Four grandparents and one shared four year old granddaughter. Let the spoiling begin!

2. Chester

With effort and intent, I will notice opportunities for both accepting and giving, then accept with gratitude and give with both energy and compassion, expending only that which I must, and cultivating where I can in order to continue forward tomorrow.

3. Carol

I can embody grateful living today through acceptance. Acceptance is much different than “being a doormat.” It is a “reality check.” It brings me relief and helps me dwell in the present moment It’s a “giving in” instead of a “giving up.” .

Thank you, Carol, for bringing together for me the ideas of acceptance and ‘doormat’ – warm wishes to you 🙂

2. Diane

Carol…yes, yes, yes! I’m learning so much about radical acceptance at this stage in my life (67 years). The journey continues ♥

I can do my best and be grateful for what I have. Not always trying to have more like the quote of the day says.

Cleaning up after myself. Not demanding to be entertained constantly. Pitch in. By that I mean when I sense something needs doing, find a way to actually do it. My work is sometimes the easiest way as it involves welcoming the stranger. Making them feel at home. As far as the planet goes, being a good guest. After all, I want to be invited back.

6. sparrow

. . . by being present to everything I touch,
    everything I see,
    every being I communicate with,
    and acknowledge Divinity.

7. Laura

Notice all the blessings around me and share that joy with others.

8. ASHUTOSH TEWARI

I cycled up to the highway and met the rising sun. thanked the sun a 100 times for giving another day to me.

9. Chris Berry

Put on your walking shoes and go out and embrace the spring nature.

1. pkr

Yes, yes for sure Chris Berry. Spring has sprung here in No. California & I cannot get enough of the spring blooms everywhere! I feel so blessed. Enjoy spring where you are. 🌸🐝🌼

I will embody grateful living today when I let go of the past, free my heart from hatred, free my mind from worries, live simply, give more, expect less and enjoy every moment.

I am grateful to be spending time with all of my children at the same time today. We are planning a nice beach day visiting their grandfather.

By being patient and kind. Taking a moment today to pause and respond instead of react.

Live—Love—Laugh—Repeat.

1. O.Christina

😊😊😍💫🙏

14. Keisha

Stop reflecting. On the negative and embrace all my blessings and my biggest blessings is life

Usually I wake up grateful. I got another day. I see that as a gift. I am grateful for a gift.☀️☕🌻🎶💞🤡🍀🕊️
    How? Just being me.

1. Iamme

It is a gift, that I am appreciating more with each passing day. I hope you have a beautiful day. x