1. c
    carol

A sense of safety and calm arises within me when I see or am in a forest or bush and sometimes a tree alone will do . There is a very old tree in Elk River, near Moscow Idaho that is thought to be 3000 years old. Sitting in a hollow in that tree, watching and looking and thinking about who lives here and whom, both human and animal have passed this way before, I am in awe.

2. Pilgrim

Trees have had my heart my entire life. They have been my solace, my hiding place as a child, the woods my walking places where I can breathe deeply. listen and watch for birds and other wildlife. I put my hand on the trunk of a tree and I can feel the life force shared as gift.

Trees are Mother Nature’s lungs. They are sacred and thus we must respect them more and take care of them. Their health and being present is essential for our own. Survival.

4. L
    Lee Anne

Trees speak to us if we listen. They have millions of beings living within and on them. Their roots send communications to the roots of other trees. They are sacred, and we cannot live without them. Imagine the stories they have to tell! Lay your hands on their trunks and give them your energy. They will respond. 🌳💜

love this💖

1. L
        Lee Anne

🥰💜

Trees see and hear all, but tell nothing.

Trees are holy places.

Weeping Willow Trees have always been one of my favorite trees. My home in Pa (that my one daughter still lives in) has two that I planted years ago. Living in Fl, I love the Oak trees with Spanish moss – hauntingly beautiful. Birch trees are so pretty too. I love when I get to go on my trip to Hills Creek State Park in October – autumn makes the drive worth it – breathtaking. Yep, I love trees:)

Yes, Michele – weeping willows. Thanks for the reminder. There’s a lovely one near my condo whose leaves reach down into the lake. Beautiful! And moose eat the ones by my bro’s office window in Wyoming.

Nice:) I have trees on both my home and work computer as my desktop wallpaper, lol.

The apple blossoms have all fallen off the two trees in my yard. I love to watch trees the way they give with no ideas about giving. They are the perfect example of the truth. They show us the true universe with no worries, doubts, complaints- they inter- are with everything. An excellent example of truth.

9. Julian Daal Childers

The first thought in mind is just the beauty that trees have. How they can complete enchant my soroundings. I think to when I used to go to New Orleans and sit in Audibon park and the big Willow trees just made the place look anceint and magical.

Trees also give me a sense of grounding these huge structures that are so firmly rooted in the soil.

I guess there are a lot of principles and teachings that are bestowed by trees.

10. Hermann-Josef

I love to see them grow, love their manifold forms, colors and smells. I love to touch them , think of them , being near them. I love to see them as forests and standing alone. They don‘t move yet they change. They take heat away and giving shadow. They breath , they live, they exist, they are wonderful beings. They are my friends who listen to me, and I try to be their friend. I love trees. They make me calm, quiet and respectful. Life without trees is not thinkable.

1. Pilgrim

Beautiful, Hermann-Joset! Thank you!

2. g
      gclamb

It made me happy to read this, very beautiful.

Trees are beautiful, give shade, let the seasons live with color, hospitable to the birds, some bear fruit, they wave and rustle in the wind, they are very nice to lean against, and they are oh so important to existence on Mother Earth.🌳🙏