1. Y
    Yram

The storms in my life helped me to appreciate my supporters. They also strengthened my faith in a higher power.

2. L
    Lee Anne

The storms in my life were many, and I am grateful for each one. They continue, too, for that is the way of human existence. I am stronger in who I am. I love more. I give more. I am alive and give thanks for the moments in my days. My heart aches for the Ukrainians and the young Russian soldiers not knowing what they’re doing. This will pass but not without pain for them and the world. This war will make Ukrainians stronger. Perhaps, their tragic plight might help Americans unify as we witness their bravery, walking through the fires ahead to preserve their freedoms. 💜

Very nice, Lee Anne. And I am thankful to you and whenever any of us remembers there will be plenty of suffering on both sides of a conflict. It is heartbreaking to watch the Ukrainians, but I was also watching the closing of a free Russian television news station yesterday, and grieving for all Russians that are losing their free press and some of their freedoms to speak and protest. Thank you for your comments.💜

3. Laura

Each time I faced a storm I wondered how I would get through it, how could I avoid the damage and heartache I knew it would cause. Each one rocked my world, blowing away carefully constructed scaffolding. Each one revealed strength I didn’t know I had, rooted to a foundation I too often forgot was there. It’s those repeated discoveries over many years that have made me more grounded, patient, empathetic and hopeful.

The storms in life make me more…..stronger, courageous, grateful for all that I am and for all that I have.

They have given me compassion for “the other guy”. And in that, I realized we are ALL “the other guy”.

1. KC

Thanks Mary Pat. Yes! So true …

6. chloe

my t1 diabetes made me more resilient and woke me up to the real world.

7. Patricia

As the ice storm here begins this morning where I live, this question seems very appropriate! We have little control over the storms, but I’ve learned both preparation and resilience through the storms of life.

May you be safe and warm……

They made me stronger and more self reliant.

Every loss, every sudden change, including a few long-lost hopes that withered over time, have had a subtle role in shaping who I am today. They help me choose my pathway forward and settle in the laugh lines of my face.

1. L
      Lee Anne

Thank you, Kevin. I love the line ‘settle in the laugh lines of my face,’ and ‘a few long-lost hopes that withered over time.’ These two lines reflect a deep understanding of yourself and our world. Blessings ….

Thank you, Lee Anne, for generous words. here. Have a splendid day my friend!

You know how you see rainbows after storms? I am a rainbow 🙂

2. Carol