1. Hermann-Josef

I as a German am not supposed to be playful. 🧐 we are disciplined people you know. We are professional and follow the rules strictly and always🥱. Thinking about it I feel I am not a good German. The times when I am not playful might be in dreamstate. About my deepsleep state I can‘t tell you because I always forget. What was I during deep sleep? I think this will be my new adventure

I think going to a Rammstein concert would be playful and fun, lol. Love them:) And you guys have Oktoberfest.

I have a dear, dear friend originally from Bavaria. She told me the same thing. She brought me back pencils one time when she went back to visit family. I noticed the pencils had no erasers. “We weren’t allowed to make mistakes,” she said, and she told me other, sadder stories of her youth. Germany has many beautiful qualities and delightful aspects to its culture. Like any place, though, it also has its challenges of culture. I greatly appreciated your sharing this, as it deepens my understanding and gives me much to think about regarding cultures, both others, and my own. 🌼

2. Pilgrim

I enjoy watching the acrobatic squirrels in my back yard. I never knew they could jump so high, practically straight up the side of a tree. We have 3 colors of squirrels in my new hometown, grey, black and brown. Lots of birds out there, and one day a turkey lumbered across the area. I find adventure in getting to know the area … the parks – there are so many here, another gift – and the lake area. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to move here.

That is wonderful to hear! 😃

Your new location, Pilgrim, sounds wonderful! As for squirrels, I enjoy watching their antics also. Here in Southeastern New England we pretty much have only gray squirrels but they are a hoot to watch. While lots of other people who feed birds are at war with the squirrels 24/7, I feed the birds, and the squirrels, and the turkeys that trot on through under the feeders and for the most part clean up what needs cleaning up. I have a platform feeder 4 feet outside my home office window where squirrels sit, chew seeds and watch me as I watch them in between doing computer work! We have an arrangement, I feed them, they keep me entertained, and distracted from what I was supposed to be doing!

1. Pilgrim

That is a great arrangement you have with the squirrels, Kevin!

I find playfulness and adventure in watching my kitty – she has so much energy and loves to play. For myself, sometimes I like to get up and dance around the house. I like to get out and go hiking and find new adventures by trying to go to different places.

My marriage. Surfing. Yoga. Trips to the beach, to the mountains, to local parks. Playing keeps us young!

Spending time with my grandchildren is always full of playfulness and adventure.

When the youngest of our seven grandchildren, River, is over for a visit. She jumps in midair, throws her arms out, saying, “Grampy! Come! Let’s play!” Grampy doesn’t jump these days, but he’s up and off in not so hot pursuit. Some days I’m assigned a little doll, or figurine of either gender, and off to the toy treehouse we go. Other times I am, as River says, “The friendly monster,” and must growl and chase her through the house until, at light-switch speed, she yells, “Stop! Let’s play dinosaurs!” For me, the adventure is finding out how well my aging mind and body are able to be plied, stretched, and transformed within seconds and keep up with this not-so-high buddle of pulsing life and beauty.

Thank you, Kevin! You gave me joy and laughter this morning! 😂👹

2. Mike

Sounds like my 4 year old granddaughter: “Grampy, will you play with me?” Who could resist! Carpe diem!

3. Pilgrim

Such a delight, Kevin!

Do I find is for the future. I do not know yet. But where I found it I was in the moments when I was bubbling with energy and curiosity. Wanted to make memories with my beloved, and he with me. Tread unknown paths. New holiday goals. Adrenaline rushed on narrow mountain paths, or cycling downhill.

1. Linda

I am so sorry you lost your beloved, Christine.

What do you work with – or do for the Petro dollars?

I LOVE that word!

“workityness”

It rolls on the tongue!

10. Hermann-Josef

😀. Thanks to god the real I which is you existed before manufacturing and is always perfect.