1. Ryan

It might mean, strengthening of the faith in the cosmic connectedness of all things.
    It might mean, that compassion & empathy to all things is expressed much more freely by all.

2. SK

It would mean a collective sigh of relief that there is hope for humanity. No more ‘Youinverse” life centered on limited knowledge and exaggerated egos. it would mean that at last we see God in every face we encounter.

1. Javier Visionquest

Perhaps the term Youniverse is misinterpreted, SK. It’s meant to explain the shared, more general, impersonal, and collective characteristics of our experience; where the divisions between what we think of as the ego identity’s “I” and everything else in the context of time and space are virtually erased. We perceive the universe, as it were, is some vast space “out there”, where the Youinverse is a state of being.

3. Javier Visionquest

Yes, I’ve been on to the Youniverse’s “little secret” for decades and have lived every day accordingly despite the objective evidence of isolation within a physical form and cultural bias toward “rugged individuality” and self aggrandizement. I still suffer disagreements, breakdowns, and all imaginable quandaries but I’m confident that these minor and subjective differences are an important aspect to our live’s purpose. Apparently, the same basic energetic misunderstanding that creates a perception of space through ego identification and duality would naturally separate us from the experience of simultaneous oneness and unity. Every possibility there ever was and could ever be would happen at once: Eternity

4. Lioness

No hate or divisions, simply love and respect for each other no matter our differences.

5. Patricia

There is no “us” and “them”….

6. DeVonna

There is such a great comfort derived from knowing I am just part of the vast community of humanity that has inhabited this orb. For SO many years I felt, fully, my orphan-ness. I can not explain to someone who has family how un-tethered I felt for so many years. Growing up with no parents, no siblings, no family to call my own… the sense of being adrift was profound.

When I became a Christian I had the gradual experience of being part of a larger community, a world-wide community of Believers. The realization was, as I said, gradual, but also life-changing.

2 years ago

Today this question reminds me of the Golden Rule. In particular, I know someone in my life needs help, but they both do and do not want help. This question guides me to think with more compassion and gentleness, and to think what it would be like if our positions were reversed.

2 years ago

Initially I felt this statement not true, however, we are all here to learn to love, be grateful, and have life experiences – both good and bad. Some are more privileged than others. We are born, we die…. everything in between matters:)

2 years ago

And, Michelle, we are all from one origin of life, here on Earth

9. Ed Schulte

IT VERIFIES also the fact that all human beings are incarnated many, many, many time into human physical form , in all cultures , to get the lesson of “the prodigal son” each time. Any concept of ‘superiority’ or ‘exclusivity’ over other human beings simple means the lesson hasn’t been absorbed yet so the incarnations will continue …..and eventually …Theosis ( the one source ) is reached.

10. T
    Theresa

Not sure that I take any comfort in this at all. Not sure I need this knowledge or want that knowledge. If a fact or a truth – not sure it is helpful in any way. I appreciate and value connection – however I don’t see that connection as being something that comes out of all of us coming from the same source.

2 years ago

The great paradox of my existence is the duality of being on the one hand a part of all life, connected and mutually dependent to the physical world in multiple complex ways, and being an individual with a particularity. This particularity is often likened to ‘the hand I have been dealt’ or some such. The adventure of the pilgrimage even on a crowded dusty path in the Pyrenees, is deeply personal. My biological brother and I are very much different. So the knowledge as stated brings with it wonder and amazement at how even so, we are prone to being special. And lastly, when I ponder on this unifying aspect of existence it eases the burden somewhat of my ultimate loneliness. For in the solitude the unity is somehow more poignant.

2 years ago

I like that, Howie – the duality of being both individuals and also part of all life. Maybe I’ll remember being part of all life, as I fuss around as an individual

2 years ago

We are ONE….no competition, no greed, no fear….only peace and harmony.

2 years ago

It’s the way I live my life now, knowing we are all from the same source. I appreciate how God, DNA, family, and so many things affect who we are as a person. It’s our own unique expression of the Divine that should be honored. Sometimes when I’m looking at the stars, I feel the oneness of this existence, and I just pray I’m doing my part to give back to the Whole of it all.

14. C
    Cliff

For me there is comfort when I reflect on our “collectiveness” as human beings. While all unique in many ways, we also share many of the exact needs (oxygen, food, water, love, etc.). And this sharing of needs reminds me that in life’s true essence, we are united and that the same “Source”, be it God, a Higher Power, etc. is there with us.

2 years ago

From a biological and spiritual perspective, I already accept it as a given that we are all “from the same source.” However, it’s the journey we take, as people, from our beginnings to where we stand right now, today, that makes us who we really are. These distinctions, and yes, these differences, they matter and contribute greatly to the mosaic of humanity. We may all be from the same source, but let’s not strive for a monochromatic notion of our human existence.