1. Hermann-Josef

That which is the Source of all creation must be Intelligence, creativity and love. Arts and science are changing. So my body will do.. only that , which has never begun , can not change or come to an end

2. Charlie T

My body teaches me, that I can endure.

3. Marnie Jackson

It is teaching me that I have to take care of it. I can’t just keep going – despite injury and exhaustion – and expect it to heal.

4. O.Christina

It is a miracle to wake up every morning, as it is to fall asleep also at night. To be deeply grateful that it is, that we may arrive to another day. What gives live to our body and mind? A mystery, which is touched by Ed´s reply. Thank you, dear Ed for your hints in this respect.

1. Ed Schulte

HI again

Just to share this very complete oversight of the Human body from a very ancient perspective. It all cooilates to the 5 point star and shows that there is no coincidence why we are in the body form, A Perfect 5 pointed star.

Now our role as human beings is to live the teachings of the perfect man through the abilities given to us. Through these abilities, we have the five senses, sight, sound, smelt, taste and touch. Again, we have a number 5. BINGO 30

Touched is very close to matter, and the basic organ is the hand which is five fingers, again we see the number 5. Our fingers are like antennas to grasp certain vibrations. [11;05]

So we see that the human being is a living five pointed star on the material level and also on the spiritual level for it holds and expresses the five virtues.

Love, Wisdom, Truth, Justice and Goodness. The virtues of Christ.

Goodness is the only solid base that everyone can learn on. All are supported by it.

Justice is a measure, to be fair requires one to know how to keep balance.

Wisdom is a barrier to protect us from external enemies, or, from our self.

Love gives joy. Without Love our life would be without any meaning. [12:18]
      Remember what is said in the Bible, if you have reached knowledge and everything but you do not have love then you are nothing.

The Truth is the light, to light our way. Without truth we live in an illusion and lies.

So the five virtues are essential for the development of man.

Unfortunately few people know the boundary between virtues and the human body.

Goodness is connected with the feet.

Justice is connected with the hands.

Love with the mouth.

Wisdom with the ears and

Truth with the eyes.

And on…..

Truth belongs to the spirit,

Love belongs to the soul,

Wisdom belongs to the mind, Goodness belongs to the heart.

Justice belongs to the will.

Now we can see another thing equivalent to the five elements.

Earth, water, fire, air and Ether.

The Will is equivalent to the earth.

The Heart to water.

The intellect/mind to air, the

Soul to fire.

and the Spirit to Ether.

With our spirit-soul-will-intellect and-heart we are in connection with the five elements that work in the universes. And in this way we can work consciously and harmoniously with them.

At this point we are at the meaning of the symbol of the double 5 pointed star, the small which is in the big, the micro-cosmos who lives and works in the macro-cosmos, God. [14;20]

God created man according to his image. Man, the microcosmos, created according to the image of God. So man has inside of him the elements and all the qualities that exist in the macro-cosmos. [15;15] We have all the qualities and virtues of God but very often human beings feel poor and miserable. And this is because they cannot harmonize, simultaneously, and comply with the divine archetype, which they are a reflection [of]. [15;40] To harmonize they must know the law of cohesion, affinity, co-vibration. [15;51] BINGO 32

We have said that [in] the small five pointed star, we find the

spirit,
      soul,
      intellect/ mind,
      heart and
      will.

If we manage to make all these vibrate then we will connect with five cosmic qualities and they will return to us multiplied. We have to make the small 5 pointed star open in the big five pointed star.

1. O.Christina

😊🙏😊💜

2. Ed Schulte

Your are most welcome Ose, and yes although it will alway be a Great Mystery and Miracle throughout ALL the “Heaven” which we will be expanding into and enjoying, [ and ther are Millions of Heavens not only Seven ] the Greatest Gift of all is ….. WE ARE that Mystery and Miracle experiencing It’s Self!

Be Well Be Present

EdS

5. Ed Schulte

The first thing it teaches is ….It is NOT “My Body” but it allows my to said that anyway!

But in truth it is on loan to me ( by the Archangelic BE-ings which created and are sustaining it no matter how poorly I treat it ) while I experience the cycles called “incarnations” in the 3 dimensional “material” world.

It also provides what the ancient Wises One referred to as “The perfect reflection of cosmic mind” …meaning it’s Internal Realm is as vast as the External Realm and contains all the Wisdom required to know its origin and truths ….and the Life-Light within that Internal Realm is far greater the the light of the material sun ( that little ball of excited Hydrogen humans call the “sun”

6. Butterfly

That it’s all very complicated and the only way is to accept what it’s telling me to do. If I don’t it hurts!

The body teaches me it can help others even after death, that is why everyone should consider being an organ and tissue donor and also donate blood, plasma, and platelets too:)

8. L
    Lee Anne

My body is teaching me to respect the limitations of the aging process. I do not mourn what was, but seek to find new ways to move, dance, and walk. Just two years ago, I powered through a four-mile walk. Today, I walk slowly, stopping to engage with a beautiful dog, lay hands in prayer on an ailing tree, take photographs of simple yet profound things. All of life unfolds in my one-and-a-half-mile journey. I seek the positive in what seems to many a negative. My body is a miracle, and I am grateful each day that I can still move, see, hear, and touch. I must ‘joyfully age.’ The alternative is simply a litany of grievances, and why would I want to live like that? 😊

So true! I do the same. At almost 74, 4 years ago I could go into the wooded areas and climb, go “off trail”, and not worry about falling or worse. Not now! I am respectful of what my body can still do, but I honor it by listening to the limitations, and finding other ways and places that are safer for me to explore.

1. sparrow

me too,
        dear Mary Pat . . . ♥

2. L
        Lee Anne

How wonderful. We are the same age, and it is incredible how seemingly overnight we change. Some call it “loss,” but I choose to call it WISDOM. Everything changes each second of our lives, and so do we. We remain relevant by accepting and moving forward with change rather than lamenting. Thank you for your reply.💜🌈

2. pkr

Lee Anne, love your attitude. Blessings.❤️

1. L
        Lee Anne

Thank you! 🧘🏻‍♀️😊

9. Patricia

To sit and listen to the mystery; to be grateful; to be a good steward of the gift of my body…. even as it ages. (Even as I age….) To be compassionate toward myself as I age. To continue to trust.

10. Maurice Frank

To take better care of it

Sincere gratitude for every heartbeat and every breath.

That my creator is very artistic and creative. Well, what does it teach me? I think being creative is an important quality. A divine quality.

That’s me, one “miracle of art, science, and mystery! I wake up every morning, put my feet on the floor, stagger into the bathroom, look in the mirror and say to myself, “Good morning! Still gorgeous!”

I creak and rattle my way downstairs, behind the dog and cat, of course, and hang onto the banister like my life depends on it, because it does. Why don’t humans have four legs like the animals who started out ahead of me but are now standing at the bottom looking up, thinking, any time now, gimpy? Whoever thought it was a clever idea to design humans to eventually stand up on two wobbly spindles sold us a faulty product. That there, is a mystery.

Science? I’ve got science. During one of my routine visits to my pain management treatment clinic, waiting for my “happy juice” S.I. joint injections, I’m belly down, butt in the air, all prepped and draped like a roast in the oven. Doc walks in, scans my back, and says, “You’ve had so much work on your back, Kevin, that your scars look like a roadmap or abstract art.” The x ray tech, two nurses, and Doctor Proud of His Work, all have a good laugh. I laugh, Doc says, “Stay still.” That’s my science, and my art.

Class over.

Kevin, thanks for the laugh…really a good comment on the question. May you and yours be safe this weekend with the weather upon you…

Thank, Mary Pat. We got somewhere between 15 and 24 inches. Hard to tell with all the drifting. We live on the coast in SE MA, so we usually don’t get that much snow and when we do it’s really heavy and wet. The first several inches were wet, then it got much colder, so it’s fluffy stuff now, and drifting all over. Supposed to stop in another five hours. But hey, we’re retired. I don’t need to go anywhere. Not today, tomorrow, or the day after. Very grateful!

I like the ‘argument’ that – Obviously – we Evolved, because we wouldn’t have been Created with such bad backs!

True statement there, Mica!

3. Butterfly

😂😂Thanks for the laugh, Kevin!
      I can totally relate to your experience. Doctors do so enjoy their own sense of humour. I had one who looked at my legs and said “It’s a wonder you can walk at all with those legs. These days they’d break the bones and reset them.” He was giving me SI injections the same as you have. It’s hard to be in constant pain. My back pain has all but disappeared since I became bedbound. Every cloud ……

Hey there my friend, sorry to hear you’re bedbound, but glad the SI stuff is gone. As you would know, it’s maddening! My very best to you.

excellent writing Kevin, made me smile big time.

5. Patricia

You really need to tell Doctor Proud of His Work that he needs to stick with medicine and skip his dreams of stand-up comedy.

You’re right, Patricia, I should tell him that. But I may pay price for that the next time I have a treatment!

And I am glad you are here, Kevin 🤗.

You are very kind, Christine. The joy and gifts of being here among people like yourself are immeasurable!