1. Laura

When I was a kid, the perfect day was a Saturday and always began with breakfast in front of the TV with Bugs Bunny and Road Runner cartoons. Beep! Beep! Followed by an afternoon of playing outside.

1. Barb C

That’s one of mine too!

2. D
    Dolma

I can remember the one and only time that me and my family went hiking in the nearby forest carrying all the food we’d prepared the night before. The weather was perfect. We walked for hours and finally reached the top of the hill, watched the view and enjoyed the delicious lunch. The memory lives on me so vividly and it gives me so much joy even now. I was just 9 then.

1. Barb C

What a wonderful memory to carry.

1. D
        Dolma

Especially when my dad’s passed away recently and we all are living our separate lives and in contact no more. 🙂

3. Joseph McCann

Going fishing in the mountains or plinking with .22’s in the desert with my father and brothers. No matter what was brought to eat it always tasted better on those trips.

1 month ago

I was fortunate enough to grow up in Hawaii, so the perfect days was under the water looking at the beautiful rainbow colored fish and sea life !

1 month ago

A perfect day was filled with sunshine and laughter while surrounded with my loved ones.

1 month ago

When I could work hard or do nothing, all day, pain free.

1. Rabbit

Kevin, I know what you mean. Now that I deal with the health issues of aging and accompanying aches and pain I see the wonder of that youthful body and mind so quick to recover for many.

2. Joseph McCann

Kevin it never occurred to me all about the pain free part when I was a young man.

1 month ago

Maybe that’s a good thing, Joseph, that it didn’t occur to you! It’s a major life hurdle and challenge for me me these days. Take care my friend.

1 month ago

When I was a kid, the perfect day was waking up to a bowl of cereal and watching Bugs Bunny and the Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle. Then it was outside I went. Usually headed somewhere on my bike. Biking around with friends, stopping at playgrounds to swing, or to the public pool for hours of swimming. It was all about fun!

1 month ago

“Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat! “Roar…!” Wrong hat!”

And, where’s the “Way Back Machine” when we need it? 🙂

1 month ago

Cartoons were great back then!