1. Pilgrim

I offer my thanks to hard working health care practitioners, and personally, to the doctor who kept me alive. I offer my thanks to those who run food banks and shelters. I offer my thanks to those who speak truth to power. I offer my thanks to those who nurture, feed and care for the children of the world.

2. Walt

I am thankful for Jay Shetty and his book Think Like a Monk. Especially for the chapter on Gratitude which ultimately led me here.

1. Eeevvv

I’ve discovered this place thanks to him too!
      Bless his soul!!

I offer my thanks to my body, my life and the sustenance of the Holy Spirit

4. Julian Daal Childers

I offer my thanks right now for Yesterday’s me who did the things necessary for me to do be the me Today.

I offer my thanks to mother earth for this beautiful rain shower which waters my garden and the surrounding flowers.

The food on my plate.

I offer my thanks to this website – I’m glad it has become part of my routine for over 4 yrs now. Happy Friday everyone:)

I’m thankful to God for always having my back, and to myself for trusting the process of this life. I was in an accident recently that caused my vehicle to get totaled out, and while that still really sucks, the perfect opportunity arose thru a friend who was about to put her vehicle on the market when she learned of my situation. It’s the same as my old one, just a few years newer. With the way the world is right now, and how very difficult it is to find a good used car at a fair price, I’m so so grateful.

Awesome car outcome, sunnypatti – my car got badly smashed, in its numbered parking space! and I’m relieved to have it all repaired ‘only’ 2.5 months later 🙂

Oh my goodness, that’s quite a long time to wait for it to be fixed! I guess, at least, it was a good outcome 🙂

Thanks, sunnypatti – happily, I could drive it but not on the freeway because I wanted cruise control to work. There were crazy problems, but it ended up in the most awesome car repair shop – they were a joy to work with 🙂

2. Carol

Sunnypath, I love your words: “trusting the process of this life.” I,too, have found life trustworthy.

9. Eeevvv

To the early mornings and their soft light because they teach me that life is a constantly rebirth. There’s always a new day with new opportunities – that encourages me a lot when I’m down.
    Looking at the sky that slowly lights up gives me warmth and enthusiasm and I’m endlessly grateful for that so thank you nature, thank you world, thank you universe!

Thank heavens, Javier!

11. d
    db82258

I am grateful for those nudges and all those that share, gotta throw a smile in there too.

12. Don Jones

I am glad to hear of your safety (and conscious awareness)

Javier, I was both surprised and grateful when they told me I was getting almost double what Kelly Blue Book had my car valued at. Of course, half of it is paying it off, but it still gave me more to spend than I thought. I’m sorry you had to deal with the same thing.

Gack! That sounds too too exciting, Javier! Om Om