Some gardening friends. It is so nice to share my joys and my failures with others. And a young women who was a student at our local college many years ago was looking for any kind of work she could get. I hired her for gardening help, and even though she is no longer at college, she comes every year to help me in our gardens. Molly has brought me not just help with our gardens, but such joy and wonder in watching her life unfold. I wish everyone could have a Molly in their lives!

2. Pilgrim

Two different women of deep wisdom, ahead of me on the path of my spiritual life, my teachers and friends. One passed away a number of years ago, and the other is now 100 (we stay in touch via email)! I have been incomparably blessed.

Picturing a 100 yr old sending an email brings a HUGE smile to my face, love it!!

My husband asked me to a concert 3 years ago when we were just coworkers. It happened to be my favorite band, and then over the next few weeks, our relationship blossomed and here we are today! Before then, I had not given a second thought to our friendly hellos.

4. M
    Mahua Seth

Recently my neighbour has touched my life . She may be infirm but she has an immense capacity to love and care. I am blessed to have be a recipient of her love.

5. n

The plants that I started growing in my balcony starting a few months ago. The plants, their growth, the worms in the pots and the flies that come to visit the plants are all part of my life now. I treat them as my children, though I have my own human children too 😀 I am extremely grateful to have them in my life.

A complete stranger with their random act of kindness.

Daphne, the stray kitten I took in last December. She gives me such love and keeps good company:)

An elderly lady, 101 years old, in a nursing home. When I met her, there was an instant bond between us. I went to visit her very regularly. At one point I was very touched by her when she said “Now I have someone for my own too”. Her loneliness was gone. It made me shy. I had no idea I meant so much to her. I’ve only known her for 8 months. She passed away 20 years ago now. Her portrait still hangs in my house.

Everyone I have ever met touches my life in one way or another.