1. LisaBeth

Babies and toddlers, flowering lilacs and plum trees in May, really good dark chocolate, the bird’s nest that has appeared in the hanging plant outside my window, going new places and learning new things.

2. Laura

A cup of tea and a really good book, music, a deep blue sky, watching my grown children build satisfying lives, old friends, the beauty and kindness that pop up unexpectedly each day …

Playing my guitar and learning how to play. Looking up at the night sky and seeing the vastness of the universe with all those points of light . Watching and hearing a family of blue jays that have made a nearby cedar their home.

Our dog, our family, a walk in the wooded areas like yesterdays walk when, as we were walking, several deer ran past us about 15 feet away….it was so delightful.
    In April I remember being so filled with delight when I saw the seedings I had planted popping through the soil.
    To visit with a friend I haven’t seen for quite awhile, to hear raindrops on the roof(we are in a drought),so many things add delight to my life! And now for coffee…a definite delight….

5. ch

Flowers

6. O.Christina

You here do, my dear friends and loved ones. To be together in lovingkindness. Natural scents do, music performed from the heart does, and singing together. Being in Nature, colors, art, some books have although reading has never been something I felt really drawn to. Meditation and stillness. To love.

1. Gillian

Oh I could not of said it any better! Right back at you friend xo

Being with family.
    Being on the water rowing with my teammates.
    Working with young people within my faith community.
    Live musical performances.

My grandchildren.

9. Nala Ray

My kids and significant add delight to my life. Also being able to wake up and experience life on a daily basis

Today’s Word for the Day-> Every single soul is a poem.

Love, sharing space with loved ones, catching a sunrise or sunset, finding a ladybug in my garden, the hummingbird that paused at our living room window the other day, biting into a delicious meal, music….

A smile 🤗.

Greetings to you Christine – the first one to wake, perhaps, among today’s people who posted. Your time zone is about 9 hrs earlier than mine. Smiles to you! 🤗🙃😊🥰😘

Good morning Mica, greetings to you too. You are probably still comfortable on one ear. The day with me is already a few hours old. Have a nice day. ☀️💛🌷😘
        By the way, I learnt some English again because of the answers over here. I now know the difference between delight, joy and pleasure.😊

Her dad chose the name Joy

Yes, I sleep on my side. You’re ahead of me. I’m not sure about the difference between delight, joy, and pleasure, except that my daughter’s name is Joy 🙂
          I’ll guess that pleasure is a milder emotion. Thanks for sharing and, as always, warm wishes –

Joy 😍. What a beautiful name.