I’m so grateful for this vessel that I get to live in. It’s mind-blowing what it does, and I am prompted daily to do my part to take care of it so that it can continue to function well.

1. csalt

Taking care of it really demostrates your gratitude sunnypatti. Good wishes to you.

I can still see. What a miracle seeing is! What an amzaing thing it is to be able to read!

I can hear. What a gift to hear the cacaphony of birdsong this morning! And music…. oh the wonders of music!

I can taste. I’m a “foodie.” I love international tastes. I love that I can experience cultures this way. That I can experience the life of a peach grown on a tree!

I can walk, and move, and even dance! (not well, but hey… ). I can sing, I can hug! I can touch… the soft nose of a horse, the face of a child, the bark of a tree, a cold stone….

1. Eeevvv

Thank you, Holly, for reminding me that the most beautiful things are sometimes just the simplest that we take for granted

2. Carol

Holly, Your words are poetry. Thank you.

3. Julian Daal Childers

It’s ability to adapt and heal.

4. Chester

Wonder-ful gratitude.

5. O.Christina

Amazement and humility about the wonder of it all

My wonderous living body reminds me to take my medicine, do my PT stretches, charge my spinal cord implant, and go find a cup of coffee!

1. Carol

Yes, Kevin…it is wise to listen to one’s body. It will never lie to us so why are we so prone to ignore it’s voice???

Oh yeah, sometimes the greater problem is, however, when my body is telling me NO and I go ahead and do something that I know I will pay a price for afterwards! OUCH! 🤪

1. Carol

I hear you and I can relate…after 12 compression fractures in my back and a triple fusion in my neck, you’d think I would learn!

Sincere gratitude for every heartbeat and every breath.

Amazement and gratitude 🙂

Humbleness arises in when I look deeply inside the body. I’m aware of body of the whole universe inside this body and that there is no separation between this body and the whole- which is everything. I’m also full of gratitude that all the parts of this body are in flow . This allows “ me” to let go of the self made human mind world which is false and see things from the truth- letting go is a blessing. Thank you for the question.