1. Linda

I have friends from Afghanistan, and I know for sure the lives of those still there are in danger.

2. MHS

I know that I still have a lot of life to live, and I want it to be better than it has beenz

3. SK

That unconditional love exists; that “thank you” is everything; and never, ever forget the sprinkles. Thank you, Iris.

4. KC

This moment and day … 🙏🏻🐌🌱

5. pkr

Love is the only way.
    I have no control over most things. I can however, control how I respond to things.
    The older I get, the less I know.
    I love trees, especially the Redwoods.
    God is good. 🙏

1 year ago

I love trees too, especially the weeping willows:) One day I hope to see a Redwood.

6. S
    Sydney Harrison

God is GOOD!

7. Palm

First thing that came to mind is that we need each other

8. Matthew Clark

I know that God has a plan for me and uses me to help others who struggle. I am used as a positive light to others so that they can feel like someone is there for them and can help them feel better about their life. I believe that that is my purpose in life.

9. Cody

I know that I am. I am here as a contingent being. I owe my being, ultimately, to Being itself, or God. And if I stop to contemplate, I can feel God hold me in being. I know that God, whose essence is existence itself, has no need of me or you. The state of my contingent being, therefore, is a mysterious gift for my benefit and the benefit of others.

10. Seearelow

I know that God loves you and me.

11. Nelson

That I’m changing and evolving. That with growth comes challenges. That challenges makes me stronger.

1 year ago

Everything changes, and nothing stays the same. Except perfect, unselfish, unconditional love.
    The undeniable connection between nature and mankind.

13. Sarah

We all have a spiritual path. Nature is healing for my soul.

1 year ago

I know for sure that I am love and was created by Love. I know that God is Love. I know that I am alive to share love and light, and that I still have a lot to learn.

15. Amber

I know for sure that I’m evolving. I know for sure I’m a mother and it’s one of the greatest miracles and treasures I good be blessed to have. I know for sure that there is much more to know. I know for sure I’m grateful for this 1st day of school as an educator into my 4th year and as a mother to my 2 oldest loves headed to 10th and 6th grade. I know for sure my morning walk this morning was special. I even came across a $2 bill.

1 2 3