1. Butterfly

The widest answer to this is that the purpose of my day, and everyday, is to try to reflect the love and light of that which we call God. But on a personal level my purpose today is to be Granny. Later my son and 2 granddaughters will be FaceTiming and the eldest one, who starts school tomorrow, will be saying “Read a story, Granny!” as soon as I answer the phone. She gets to choose a book from a selection I keep here at Granny’s house. So I need to rest up as I’m recovering from yesterday’s monster migraine before all the excitement!
    Wishing everyone looking in a peaceful day 😊

1. Rabbit

Technology is the best and the worst. Enjoy story time.

The purpose of my day today will be to visit with my dad and step-mom – it’s been awhile since I have seen them. My dad will be turning 80 in October so we will be going over plans for that milestone celebration. I will also enjoy a beach day bc they live at Clearwater Beach ⛱🦈

3. Joseph McCann

This particular day I will enjoy and be grateful for the beauty and magnificence of the rocky mountains in early fall. Here with my wife to celebrate 34 years of marriage.

1. Rabbit

We are in Michigan but my husband was born and grew up in Denver. He is 83 and has been here over 60 years but part of his heart is still in the Rockies. I don’t know what he would do without those Colorado sports teams to bring some home to him.

Enjoy, it is beautiful.

Happy 34th wedding anniversary:)

4. Laura

To be grateful that I’ve been given another day and to try to offer something to the Divine in return.

5. Rabbit

I am on strong steroids for dermatitis and I am unable to get much sleep. Today I am trying to find some peace and rest. Also, ready to support others as needed. I am grateful to have Kevin’s prayer to share with my friend today.

Hope you start to feel better soon my friend.

The purpose of my day is to live it with sincere gratitude for all that I am and all that I have.

As each new day begins, I keep the following prayer, by Avis Crowe, close at hand and strive to carry its message with me through my day:

“Dear God of all time and all creatures, help me to live fully within the cycle of infinity that is your gift to me. Make me less fearful of the measure of time, and more fully alive in the time that simply is. Help me to live time, not just to use it; to breathe it in, and return it in acts of love and presence.”

Beautiful Kevin. Thank you .

2. Rabbit

This is beautiful and so helpful. Thank you. I plan to share it with a friend who has recently been diagnosed with serious heart issues. It is a blessing to me and will be to her too. Grateful for you here.

To be the best I can be.

This morning I am allowed to open a universal worship service by lighting 7 candles for different religions and saying a prayer. I’m already trying to get a bit into stillness, so that I can convey it nicely calmly.

Thank you, Christine, for your post and for lighting the candles for different religions! ✡☸✝☯☪☮☥☦- a couple extra; a couple missing here 🙂

2. Rabbit

I love that you honor different religions. Thank you. God is big and people can be so small in many ways. Your spirit makes the world better.