1. Marnie Jackson

Taking care of me…..
    Connections to my family…
    Feeling like I am making a difference….

2. JayJacks

Meditation is essential to me. It serves two primary purposes in my daily practice:1. To see the truth and have a better understanding of my true purpose.
    2. For detaching oneself from the cycle of craving that produces dukkha.

To be filled with Loving Presence and held in Loving Presence. It’s the meditation I did this morning, and seems to fit…

4. Ed Schulte

So long as I have to be a Human Form? OK then the two who administer to my breathing,( the intake of Life-Light etheric vitality ) namely, The Holy Spirit and the Archangel Sha-ta- Al . Without their constant vigilance and perfect attendance to my BE-ing-ness I would not have this Vehicle ( called a body ) to experience Life, Love, Light, in every combination far beyond the little the intellect can grasp.

{ Further explanation……”Behind us, closer than the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, there stands another Archangel. Apart from our Guardian Archangel, He has descended with us, accompanies us, is ever standing near us, and will stay with us until our return to Theosis. He accompanies us to the entrances and exits in all our incarnations. In the old Egyptian language of the Hierophants He is called Sa-Ta-AL. Sa means Truth, Ta stands for giving abundantly or expressing and AL is the Absolute BE-ingness in Its Will-Pleasure to manifest Itself in Itself. ”

Consequently, Sa-Ta-AL means the ample expression of the Almighty as Truth. ]

5. Patricia

Breathing in God. Breathing out God… Having God’s Spirit and essence enliven me and then returning that Spirit to the people and world around me.

What is essential to me is acting in love, good communication with my husband and family, lowering my carbon use to help the planet and people, cultivating gratitude, and caring for myself.

Self love and acceptance. They are the corner stone of loving others. We should treat ourselves the same or better …

The safety and well-being of my children and grandchildren.

9. Maurice Frank

Solitude and time with other people. Nature. Books. Music. So much more.

10. DeVonna

Faith and solitude.

I have to have alone time, daily. A couple times a day, actually. I start my mornings alone, with just my devotions. No music, no distractions, just a cup of coffee and a journal. And I end my days alone in my room, I go to bed an hour before my husband and spend the time in contemplation and relaxation. I may watch a relaxing video or read something inspirational. I spend the time unwinding before I sleep for the night.

My morning practice.
    Love.
    Family.
    Personal growth and development.
    Doing my part to make the world a better place.

Life
    Family
    Faith.

My mental health.

You don’t have to answer this, of course, but I’m curious because I sometimes ask myself, “what is mental health to me?” What is it to you, Michele?

Mental health to me is my battle with depression, working on staying positive and remaining grateful everyday.

14. Dusty Su

Morning practice of coffee, read, write, reflect, exercise.

Evening practice of walking…

A purpose to live for. People to love. Goals, vision, actions toward leaving my space a tiny bit better than I found it.