1. Maurice Frank

The possibility to learn something new, especially if it is not what I thought.

2. Sae

Acknowledging that I don’t really know what will happens shines forward the courage and strength to let in possibilities of vulnerability, obstacles that bring forward lessons, and to practice gratitude in the present moment.

3. Marnie Jackson

The possibility of living in the moment and being grateful for that moment.

Sometimes I go through life as if it were a Lottery Ticket before the drawing date. Metaphorically going about my business as if I could be not just a big winner but maybe matching a few numbers and at least winning back the cost of the ticket. Letting go of the expectations allows me to both daydream about very happy endings and sometimes catastrophize about just how awful it is going to be. The thing is I have bought the ticket, so letting go of the outcome does help with being in the moment.

Acceptance of the unknown…..

Why is it assumed that that we, meaning humankind, always want to know what will happen? We are a curious and calculating species for sure. But for myself, I am at peace not knowing what will happen next in many if not most situations. It gives me more time to be present right where I am, right now.

7. Pilgrim

Humility. Curiosity. Surprise. Imagination.

Anything. Happy Friday everyone:)

Happy Friday to you too, Michele!

9. O.Christina

What came first is that I really don´t know. To really be still with not knowing, to go beyond knowing and not knowing while the mind being in awareness, in a way might open to the moment. This would include all possibilities to happen. A still mind in balance. Knowing this still is the same as what came first. But what I can sense is that this question offers relief and inner space, so thanks a lot for this, dear Gratefulness Team. Have a lovely day, you all out there.

10. Hermann-Josef

A mother will always do , what is the best for her children. I give my best (hopefully), but it is not my responsibility what will happen. The universal intelligence, power and love will take care. If this will always be a pleasure to us; I don‘t think so. But I am sure it is the best…

1. O.Christina

Thank you, dear Hermann-Josef, for your reply, your willingness to give your best and your encouragement. You are a brother to me in this all.

1. Hermann-Josef

This time , what was coming (through you) is a great pleasure. Thank you so much brother. Take care

1. O.Christina