1. Cathie

Someone/s keep the aboreteum clean and healthy so we can enjoy the beauty as we walked our dog this early AM. Another opened up our church this AM, so I could get into pray.

2. Carla

I too am grateful for those providing my home with running water, electricity & heat. I think of the postal workers here & elsewhere who’ve processed correspondence I’ll receive today. I’m now aware of those who made & maintain the walkways I’ll be on & streets to drive on, Blessings of Spring to each of you this day! 🌸

Thank you, Carla!

3. Patricia

Like others have written, all the unknown (to me) people who picked my coffee beans and facilitated the processes that meant I have a nice cup of coffee this morning, the lights and warmth in my house, this computer to be connected out beyond my walls – what I’m wearing, the bed I slept in…. so much depends on the efforts and work of others. And may what I say and do today provide something to someone else to lift their day.

4. Butterfly

Safe water, electricity, gas, a car to get my carer to me, the phone and everything that makes that work. Everything around me that makes my life comfortable has been made by people I will never know personally, but we are all of that same Oneness working together through this life experience.

5. O.Christina

As the day started with an urgent telephone call, I was very happy to have had this service available, someone or a group of unknown fellow people constructed the phone, provided the line and the energy to make it work. I feel just this so well established technical device is of huge support for all of us. Or as for lunch today, I went to the bakery which offers a salad, a carefully prepared mix of delicious vegetables, tomatoes, asparagus, carrots, grated radishes, salad made of corn and salad made of eggs. There was a queue of people waiting for to take the opportunity to buy something for lunch. I don´t know the ones who prepare it in the back of this bakery, but I am very grateful to have the opportunity to go and just buy it, may be find some more space to relax in the sun during the break and then go on refreshed in my daily work.

6. Carol

There is nothing that I will wear today, eat today, read today, buy today, etc., etc., that some anonymous stranger did not facilitate in some way.

2 years ago

I just ordered Uber Eats – surprising my daughter and two friends with some McDonalds before I take them to the airport to go back home. Love the convenience of UberEats.

8. Trish

I have the softest sheets which aid in lovely slumber. Wherever you are~I thank you for the love that you put into creating these amazing masterpieces. May your slumber be as divine as mine❤️

2 years ago

It’s 6:30am. I slept in because I’m off today, so I’ve only hugged my husband, fed the dog and cat, and done my practice. I’m excited for what the day may bring!

10. Pilgrim

It is still early here, but in a few hours a health care worker will provide my second Covid vaccination. This person will be surrounded by a sea of other health care workers, and all their support staff – making this service possible. I am more than grateful for those who provide such essential services to the rest of us.

2 years ago

Well for starters the electricity and Wifi to my place. The folks that maintain the water and wastewater systems, the writers of these questions and the folks who maintain the website, and the organization behind the website for even having it!

1. Katrina

And they keep us connected to each other.

2 years ago

At barely 4 AM, it’s just me and our dog, Gracie, tooling around this wonderful and quiet house. But on any given day my way is made smooth by grocers, baggers, coffee shop workers and any assortment of people working with the public, none of whom I know by name, yet still, they do not feel like strangers. They are people, who make me more complete, within.

2 years ago

It is 9.30 hrs in the morning, and I have a whole day ahead. Maybe this is going to be an exiting day. I also hope that I can be the anonymous stranger for someone. For all of you, have a lovely day 🌹.

2 years ago

Thank you Christine, same to you.

2 years ago

And you as well, Christine.