When I first get up in the early morning. There’s silence, peaceful atmosphere, knowing that it’s the start of a new day and new experiences. My meditations and reflections are most effective then and begin my day with positivity and appreciation

Sunrise…with the fresh start of a new day full of endless possibilities and opportunities.

3. Laura

I’m not an early riser. Late afternoon is my golden hour. Work or chores are over for the day. I’ve had a nice long walk to tire me out and put the day’s stresses in the rear view mirror. Then some quiet time before dinner.

early morning – I enjoy the quiet and solitude. I hear the neighborhood peacocks and other birds. Peaceful. ☮ Also the colors at sunset/twilight are peaceful and hold magic to it.

I don’t know how to answer this . I know the “right” way to answer this. To make the picture perfect morning or evening.
    Right now, in the present moment, I’m broken and falling apart. Letting go of whatever is coming up and out.
    Like brother David teaches us: stop , look and go. 🙏

1. lasvistasjeanne

Oh Antoinette, I’m sorry you are suffering today. Please know you are held in love. As I soak up moments of quiet and peace through my day I will exhale that feeling toward you and all the others who are struggling.

The “right” way to answer this was exactly as you did.

Pause, breathe and know you are loved.

2. Hermann-Josef

Some facets of life are sometimes very hard to accept. I can only send my best wishes for strength, inner peace and my love to you dear Antoinette.

3. pkr

Dear Antoinette, holding you in the light & sending you prayers for strength.🙏 Your response resonated with me deeply as today I feel especially sad & broken. Have been praying & meditating for guidance. I will pray for you. This too shall pass. ✨❤️✨

4. Y
      Yram

My heart is with you. Rough times call for back up. Please know I am holding you in prayer.

5. sparrow

Funny,
      (not really),
      dear Antoinette . . .
      I am where you are right now,
      and will go through this with you,
      having faith
      that we will both come out the other side
      with love…
      sparrow ♥

6. GR8FULL

I have been there Antoinette and you will emerge from it. And thank you for having the courage to answer the question honestly. To me, that is evidence you are making progress and silver linings in your despair are right around the corner for you. You are a warrior and the universe will reward you for your strength and courage. Be patient.

7. Eeevvv

Some days are better than others and we have to navigate through all of them, the bad ones and the good ones. Take care of yourself in this journey, Antoinette!

Sending you some healing and strength energy to you Antoinette. I’m sorry you’re broken right now. Hang in there.

6. Julian Daal Childers

The most peaceful time of the day for me is early AM. I wake up on purpose at this time to meet this peace and try and bring it into the rest of my day.

7. Carla

There’s a duality of times for me, or perhaps a ying and yang. There are stretches in the summer when dawn, 530 is just right, like Goldilocks’s porridge. The sky and all of nature is just waking, bird’s song is textured and rich with joy. Other times, during winter and fall, being out in nature seems safer anytime between 1100 and 200 am. “ In the stillness is the dancing.”

8. Don Jones

Always up at 4:00 am or before. The day always starts with a period of contemplative practice, then out for a pre-dawn walk with Bella (Kelpie dog). It is not necessarily motivated by peace, but a devoted practice. Some days have been far from peaceful – perhaps more like a quake, but that can be the nature of flowering.

Right now, at 4:15 AM. The house is quiet, my dear wife, dog, and cat are all asleep upstairs. I farmed as a teenager and young adult which meant I was in the barn milking cows by this time every morning. When our three daughters were all young it was the only time that I could have peace and quiet with no interruptions. These days, three times weekly, I row with my teammates and enjoy showing up early at the harbor to set up the boat. I have tried, unsuccessfully, to sleep in until 5 AM, but for some reason it just seems to be in my bones to be an early riser.

Right now, when my insomnia takes me away from my slumber.These times can be good or frustrating. My hip is also bothering me, so some Tylenol is also helpful. It is quiet, and around 2AM here, so I will be able to go back to sleep and rest a bit more, which is good. And when I have had the good fortune to have slept all night, getting up early before my husband or our dog is wonderful as well…it is quiet then, and I like listening to the birds wake up as I meditate and sip my coffee.
    Now to do some meditation as the pain subsides in my hip. and then go back to sleep….ahh, life. It is good!

11. Hermann-Josef

Deep sleep. There is no experience of thought or emotion😀
    No. I get up at 4 am doing my breathing exercises and then sit for an hour trying to meditate. Then having a cup of tea with my daughter. It is always the most peacefull time of the day. 😇

12. Eeevvv

Early mornings, sunsets and night. I feel very connected to the changing colours of the sky in these moments because they remind me of the impermanent nature of all things.
    Reflecting on impermanence is liberating to me, it gives me peace and a sense of acceptance.
    Furthermore I really love when nature mirror my inner meditations.