Peace is present right now in the quietness of my home. Only sound I’m hearing is my cat running around playing with one of her toys:)

It’s always here – I’m sick again .

1. Y
      Yram

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear this news. May peace dwell in you!

3. Hermann-Josef

A few minutes ago I was asking me the same question. Somebody was hurting my feelings deeply and I was asking why did I loose my inner peace though I didn‘t react outside. The answer presented itself. By watching the hurt feelings I became aware of the one who is watching. He is peace itself. I don‘t know why things happen. But they happen within peace. Thoughts and feelings come and go. Outside situations come and go. It is hard to understand why. It is HIS will. But I always can lean on his peace, love and forgiveness.

Well said . I had the exact same experience today with feelings. Accept. – allow / let go . Hope you feel better now .

1. Hermann-Josef

Dear Antoinette. Thank you for your advice. Yes I accepted and allowed and it is allowed to go also. May you get better soon dear Antoinette

In my heart, in my home, in the quiet outside. I plan to carry it into my day.

Fortunately for me, peace is present in my home and in my heart. Still, my heart aches for all the many people around the world where peace remains out of reach. For them, peace is but a hope and feeling longed for, and dream far off. My prayer this morning is for them.

In the quiet of this moment, which I see is a gift from my insomnia. All is well. Enjoy what will be a wonderful day….

In my ❤️.

8. J K

Peace is not something that we find outside somewhere else. I believe peace is found within us. It remains inside of us. But due to many external factors, it gets disrupted. All we need to do is find peace within us and bring that out. I wish you all find peace within yourselves.
    Have a good day folks!!