Please share with us questions that may help you experience the benefits of gratefulness in your life, and that you believe might offer a quality of consideration and inspiration for others.
Our Daily Questions are designed to touch you, generating insights and inviting discussions. Every day we offer a different question for contemplation and to uplift grateful awareness. In our Practice Space, you can read the questions and responses to them, and – if you create a profile on our site, you can leave your own responses. We also post the Daily Question each day on our Facebook page.
We would LOVE to add more questions to our library and would deeply appreciate your help and input. Please share with us questions that may help you experience the benefits of gratefulness in your life, and that you believe might offer a quality of consideration and inspiration for others.
What kind of questions?
- Questions that help remind you that life – and all that it contains – is a gift.
- Questions that reach deep into your heart and cause you to act from a sense of the great fullness.
- Questions that help you to stop, to look, and go into your life and relationships – gratefully.
- Questions that might help you and others through the times when it is very difficult to be grateful.
To qualify for inclusion in our website library, all questions must:
- Be a maximum of 40 words (shorter is often more potent)
- Be direct and provocative, while also inspiring and energizing
- Be inclusive, and respectful of the grand diversity in our world
- Stimulate reflection, insight, and personal and/or societal transformation
- Align with, and advance, our Values, Mission and Vision.
Here is an example of a Daily Question in our collection (See other examples in our Practice Space):
Try your hand! We would love to hear from you! All submissions – treated anonymously – will inform the work of A Network for Grateful Living for the benefit of all.
Your Gratefulness Team