“What a beautiful session this has been with so many insights opening new ways of looking at life! Br. David’s definition of hope, in its deepest spiritual sense, expanded my understanding of a word and concept that has been pretty superficial…”eCourse participant
This six-week program explores the power of focusing awareness on the gifts, opportunities, and commitments in our lives. Sufficiency and gratefulness help us recognize that we may not need new goals or big changes in order to be deeply happy. Instead, re-orienting to the “currencies” and currents of our lives may hold the key. Learn with two of the world’s great thought-leaders as they share their wisdom.
- How can experiencing sufficiency and contentment – rather than judgment and aspiration – become an impetus for transformation in our lives?
- What are are some of the ways to distinguish possibility, hope, and faith?
- How might love and gratitude help to generate needed changes in our world?
- What are the gifts and opportunities we tend to take for granted?
- How can cultivating daily practices focused on appreciating “enough” and “what already is” in our lives help to bring forth joy?
- What is real abundance, and how can we discover and nurture it?
Please join us in exploring these questions, and many more, in this eCourse centered around an intimate, inspiring conversation held between old friends, Br. David Steindl-Rast and Lynne Twist.
- A 11 -18 minute video segment of an interview with Br. David Steindl-Rast and Lynne Twist
- A full transcript of the weekly video segment
- Links to resources which support each course session, i.e. articles, videos, and poems connecting to the theme of the week
- Practice suggestions
- Questions for reflection
- An interactive place to leave comments on the questions and to respond to others
- Additional questions for extended study
Click on the button below to access all five sessions in our community space. You will need a free grateful.org profile to log in and access this eCourse.
Comments are now closed on this page. We invite you to join the conversation in our new community space. We hope to see you there!