Please log in or Create a Profile to post a comment.
I would like to have a safe space to share my thoughts
For reconciliation among neighbors. For people to be kind to one another. For wisdom and truth to be honored. And of course, wanting to see love among all beings everywhere….
To re-member. To open up more to vulnerability and to Love.
My heart is yearning for insights about a variety of deep philosophical questions-these ones in particular:
1. Is Universalism compatible with free will?
2. Is forgiveness always possible, even in cases of bodily trauma responses that make forgiveness difficult?
3. Do prayer and the Law of Attraction really work (fun fact: the Law of Attraction has its roots in Hinduism!)? If so, why have intercessory prayer studies shown otherwise?
4. Where are the boundaries between cultural appreciation and cultural misappropriation? How do we navigate that issue?
5. Is it possible to have a Christology with a realized eschatology without supersessionism?
6. How do I manage my anxiety when running races and preaching? And how do I run faster like I did in college?
To travel and explore, feel free and enjoy the now
Oh my….. For tyrants to fall; for the common good to inspire leadership; for justice for the poor and oppressed. For all of that – and for the persistence of hope and faith in my heart.
Peace, love, happiness.
Love, Joy, Peace
To be understood, respected, and accepted.
Expression. It is usually identified with Love. So, to Love.
In a rough patch here – yearning to be seen, to be heard, for reciprocity in relationship.
Uncluttered peace in my life and home. (I just need the courage to throw stuff away!!!)
Give yourself the gift of free bi-monthly inspiration including uplifting articles, diverse stories, supportive practices, videos, and more, delivered with heart to your inbox.