Kristi Nelson, Executive Director of A Network for Grateful Living, is also the author of Wake Up Grateful: The Transformative Practice of Taking Nothing for Granted. Her life’s work in the non-profit sector has focused on leading, inspiring, and strengthening organizations committed to progressive social and spiritual change. Being a long-time stage IV cancer survivor moves her every day to support others in living and loving with great fullness of heart.
In 2001 — after five years leading a regional Women’s Fund — Kristi founded a values-based fundraising consulting/coaching company, and in this capacity worked with organizations such as Buddhist Peace Fellowship, Spirit in Action, Institute for Jewish Spirituality, Wisdom 2.0, and The Center for Contemplative Mind in Society, among others. Since then she has been founding Director of Soul of Money Institute with Lynne Twist, Director of Development at Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, and Director of Development and Community Relations for the Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care, and Society.
Kristi received her BA from UMass/Amherst, a graduate certificate in Business and Sociology from Boston College, and her Master’s in Public Administration (MPA) with a concentration in Leadership Studies, from Harvard University.
Wake Up Grateful
The Transformative Practice of Taking Nothing for Granted
What does it mean to truly live gratefully, every day? Wake Up Grateful unlocks the path to recognizing abundance in every moment, and gives readers the tools to bring this transformational shift in perspective into their daily lives.
If you would like to invite Kristi to participate in an interview, speak at an event, or lead a program, please write us at [email protected]
- The Psychology Podcast with Scott Barry Kaufman (2022)
- Becoming a Sage with Dr. Jann Freed (2022)
- What Could Possibly Go Right? with Vicki Robin (2022)
- Crazy Good Turns with Frank Blake (2021)
- 60 Mindful Minutes with Kristen Manieri (2021)
- Mindful Mama with Hunter Clarke Fields (2021)
- Real Eyes Realize with Christina Enneking (2021)
- In Search of Wisdom with Joshua Bertolotti (2021)
- The Hey Girl Podcast with Alex Elle (2021)
- Emerging Form with Rosemerry Wahtola Trommer (2021)
- The Yoga Hour with Laurel Trujillo (2021)
- State of Emergence with Terry Patten (2020)
- Movers, Shakers & Social Changers with Luke Bache (2020)
- NOW: Finding Security in Uncertain Times with Steve Rio (2020)