Our Stories of Grateful Living series uplifts a diverse range of Grateful Living experiences, all told through the personal perspectives of members from our global community.
Themes explored include:
- How living gratefully makes a positive impact during life’s challenges
- Finding gratitude in unexpected places and times
- How practicing gratefulness provides support through illness and grief
- Awakening appreciation and awe for the little things
We ask that the following criteria be met for all story submissions:
- The story must directly relate to how the daily practice and perspective of Grateful Living have made an impact on your life or lived experience
- Submissions must clearly present at least one personal insight or universal wisdom gained through the context of Grateful Living
- Stories should be accompanied with a short bio and headshot
Stories may be submitted in video or written format; if written, aim for 400-700 words. Photos are encouraged to further enhance your story.
- How has the practice of Grateful Living been the catalyst for a transformation in your life?
- What have you learned about showing up to your life, being present to its many opportunities, and not taking something for granted?
- When have you experienced being grateful despite or because of a challenging circumstance?
- Alternatively, review our principles and the teachings of Br. David Steindl-Rast and speak to their impact on your life.